Store Managers for Blue Wing Gallery
Blue Wing galleries are exciting and vibrant places. We are always searching for exceptional talent to join our team.
Your job is to create an unforgettable shopping experience for all your customers. At Blue Wing Gallery, we do not passively take payments from customers. We’re here to give outstanding customer service and offer stunning pieces of jewellery and watches with passion and enthusiasm.
Store Managers are incredibly important to us, taking care of the stores as their own and always with our customers at the heart of everything they do.
- Ensuring and providing excellent customer service throughout the store.
- Lead and motivate the team, in accordance with our Leadership and Company Principles.
- Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Delegate tasks and solve problems swiftly.
- Lead your store in the absence of any team members, taking responsibility for day-to-day operations including the monitoring performance.
- Keep everything tidy and clean, on the shop floor and behind the scenes
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading a small team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work alone and as a role model to the store team, completing daily tasks on every shift
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team.
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation.
- A responsible approach and excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues and directors with feedback to help develop the team and the store performance.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, positive approach.
Main Tasks and Key Areas of Work:
- To role model excellent customer service throughout your role.
- Inspire team members to constantly improve their sales techniques and coach them when new techniques are available.
- Recognise products that may be popular and make customers aware of these products.
- Maximise the sales opportunities by adding value to customer purchases by suggesting combinations to enhance and complement choices made.
- Encourage and drive ‘Add-On’ sales.
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness throughout the store.
- Arranging displays in windows and all cabinets as directed.
- Achieve sales targets and KPI targets.
- Report directly to the Company Directors regarding your personal and team development, store performance and your team’s performance.
- Key holder. Responsibility of opening and closing procedures in store.
- Taking payment for goods, issuing receipts and dealing with returns.
- Respond to any customer queries.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Store staff discounts
- Career progression
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
About the Company
Established in 2004, we now have 5 stores across Cornwall - in Padstow, Falmouth, St. Ives, Truro and Fowey.
Blue Wing’s goal is to become the jewellery retailer that everyone will turn to for unique and contemporary jewellery. To achieve this, the business is built upon four cornerstones:
- Employees – Our dedicated team are at the heart of what we do. They share the company’s vision and are committed to driving the company forward.
- Customer Service – The ‘Blue Wing Experience’ is what every customer who walks through our doors should receive. Exceeding our customer’s expectations and ensuring they return over and over again.
- The Product – Delivering immaculate, well-presented and immensely desirable products to customers on a daily basis whilst we constantly seek new designs and new inventions.
- The Brand – Ensuring the growth of our brand with understanding of if we take care of Blue Wing Gallery, Blue Wing Gallery will take care of us.
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
If this opportunity excites you please apply by sending your CV to:
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Blue Wing Gallery