Supervisors for Blue Wing Galleries
Blue Wing galleries are exciting and vibrant places. We are always searching for exceptional talent to join our team.
Your job is to create an unforgettable shopping experience for all your customers. At Blue Wing Gallery, we do not passively take payments from customers. We’re here to give outstanding customer service and offer stunning pieces of jewellery and watches with passion and enthusiasm.
1-To exceed customer expectations via the “Blue Wing” experience.
2-To help your branch to reach its goals.
We’re looking for people with a passion for retail, who can offer a professional, consistent, and outstanding level of customer service. You will be providing product advice to customers across a wide range of products, and will need to demonstrate the ability to maximise sales opportunities.
In addition, you will need the flair for visual standards to ensure all products are well presented.
Full training for this role will be provided and no previous jewellery experience is required. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to engage customers and be confident in providing product information to customers, to ensure they can make informed choices.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience with retail sales
- Experience assisting a manager, preferably in the retail sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- A passion for retail and customer service
Main Tasks and Key Areas of Work:
- To role model excellent customer service throughout your role.
- Inspire team members to constantly improve their sales techniques and coach them when new techniques are available.
- Recognise products that may be popular and make customers aware of these products.
- Maximise the sales opportunities by adding value to customer purchases by suggesting combinations to enhance and complement choices made.
- Encourage and drive ‘Add-On’ sales.
- Ensuring excellent levels of cleanliness throughout the store.
- Arranging displays in windows and cabinets as directed.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, positive approach.
- Achieve sales targets and KPI targets.
- Report directly to the Company Directors regarding your personal and team development, store performance and your team’s performance.
- Key holder. Responsibility of opening and closing procedures in store.
- Taking payment for goods, issuing receipts and dealing with returns.
- Respond to any customer queries.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Store staff discounts
- Career progression
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
About the Company
Established in 2004, we now have 5 stores across Cornwall - in Padstow, Falmouth, St. Ives, Truro and Fowey.
Blue Wing’s goal is to become the jewellery retailer that everyone will turn to for unique and contemporary jewellery. To achieve this, the business is built upon four cornerstones:
- Employees – Our dedicated team are at the heart of what we do. They share the company’s vision and are committed to driving the company forward.
- Customer Service – The ‘Blue Wing Experience’ is what every customer who walks through our doors should receive. Exceeding our customer’s expectations and ensuring they return over and over again.
- The Product – Delivering immaculate, well-presented and immensely desirable products to customers on a daily basis whilst we constantly seek new designs and new inventions.
- The Brand – Ensuring the growth of our brand with understanding of if we take care of Blue Wing Gallery, Blue Wing Gallery will take care of us.
We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family.
If this opportunity excites you please apply by sending your CV to:
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Blue Wing Gallery